Philadelphia Phillies vs San Diego Padres Free MLB Monday Picks
Philadelphia Phillies vs San Diego Padres (10:10 PM)
ML: Philadelphia-130/San Diego+115
RL: Philadelphia+102/San Diego-118
Aaron Nola (6-0 4.18 ERA) vs Eric Lauer (4-4 4.45 ERA)
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Philadelphia’s last 11 games against the National League West.
- San Diego is 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Diego’s last 5 games played on a Monday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of San Diego’s last 20 games played in June.
- Philadelphia is 28-14 SU as a favorite this season.
- Philadelphia is 16-11 ATS on the road this season.
Both teams are 5-5 in their last ten games, and the Phillies have lost four straight (three of those against the Los Angeles Dodgers). Phillies offense has crashed back to earth after a great start to the season. They now rank 13th in runs per game but are still way ahead of the Padres, who rank 26th. The Padres rank ninth in ERA and the Phillies are right behind them at 10th. Although both pitchers are pitching well at the moment, I expect Nola to have the better outing today. The Phillies offense is a bigger threat to Lauer than the Padres are to Nola. Look for this to be a low-scoring game with the Phillies pulling away in the middle/late innings.
Philadelphia 4 - San Diego 1
Best Bets: Philadelphia ML-130, Philadelphia RL+102, and Under 7.5-107