Sacramento vs Cleveland, Thursday Free NBA Pick
Cleveland Cavs @ Sacramento Kings (10:00 PM ET Tipoff)
NBA has a light docket of games tonight...but that doesn't mean we can find some betting value.
When running tonight's 3 games through our NBA betting system, one game clearly stood out - Sacramento Kings vs the Cleveland Cavs.
The UNDER looks like a solid play for this matchup. Let's review some of the betting notes and handicapping points to why...
- Cleveland is a bad team. Their offense...not good
- On the season they rank 2nd-to-last (29th) in points per game (104.6)
- The Cavs also play a slow style of offense...
- They are last in the league in possessions per game (100.1)
- This leads to low scoring game totals...
- During their last 3 games (of 5 game West Coast trip), they have played better offensively...but I will wager (obviously!) they revert back to the mean tonight.
- Sacramento, on the other hand, has been a top offense all season...
- They currently rank 10th in points scores, 1st in fast break points and 5th in possessions per game...
- But recently, their offensive game has slowed...
- In their last 3, the Kings are last in the league in possessions per game, 21st in points scored (113.9 per game)
- Sacramento is be playing tomorrow night in Utah...so be prepared for a lack luster performance / uninspired style of play on the offensive end.
Note - Looking for a new NBA sportsbook. Bovada is where I play. New players can get up to $1500 in signup bonuses! (click to claim)
Overall, this should be a slow paced, poorly played game. Expect shooting percentages to be in the low 40's. Mix together week motivation and a week offense...the outcome should be low points. Take the UNDER.
Predicted score: CLE 107 - SAC 112
Best Bet: UNDER 229