Detroit Tigers vs Atlanta Braves, MLB Free Pick Saturday
Detroit Tigers vs Atlanta Braves (4:10 PM)
Daniel Norris (2-3 4.18 ERA) vs Mike Soroka (5-1 1.07 ERA)
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit’s last 5 games.
- Detroit is 4-12 SU in their last 16 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Detroit’s last 13 games on the road against Atlanta.
- Detroit is 3-12 SU in their last 15 games against the National League.
- Detroit is 2-6 SU in their last 8 games against the National League East.
The Tigers have the second-worst scoring offense in baseball and are fifth-worst in hits. Soroka should be able to hand the Tigers today with relative ease. There is a good chance we can see him go 7+ scoreless innings today. The Braves offense isn’t the best in baseball (16th in runs per game) but should be able to find a way to score some runs off of Norris. The Braves won’t need too many runs in this one in order to win, so the UNDER should be the pick in this one as well.
Detroit 1 - Atlanta 5
Best Bets: Atlanta ML-240, Atlanta RL-120, and Under 9.5-115