Cleveland vs Golden State Free Pick - NBA Friday
Golden State -15.5
Over Under 226
NBA Friday presents a full slate of games. This is to our gambling delight!
It gives sports bettors the chance to handicap several different games. Compare. Then, pick their best bet.
I had a look at the list of games. Ran them all through our NBA betting system. A few stood out...but after doing more analysis, only one became tonight's Free NBA pick of the night.
The Cleveland Cavs visit the Golden State warriors (10:30 PM ET). This matchup looks like another solid play at a Cleveland UNDER (which hit last night).
Here are several reasons why the UNDER is looks like betting value:
- Cleveland is trending down...
- On this most recent road trip (this game 5 of 5)...they have average 108 per night.
- Last night their 29th ranked scoring offense could only muster 104 points vs a weak SAC defense...
- Kevin Love looks to sit again. This's 18ppg sitting on the bench...
- On the Golden State side...we know what their offense is capable of...
- But will they play inspired basketball tonight? I doubt it.
- The last two games Golden State has only averaged 112 per night
- Note this - DeMarcus Cousins plans to sit...another 16 per night riding pine.
Note - Looking for the best place to play NBA? I choose Bovada. Awesome site plus they offer a Free $250 wager with signup (click to claim)
Overall, this looks like another lack luster effort game from Cleveland. And trust me, its contagious. After jumping out to a big lead, expect Golden State to "take the air out of the ball" (burn clock). They will won't this one to end as soon as possible.
Predicted score: Cleveland 105 - Golden State 119
Best Bet: UNDER 226