MLB Memorial Day Free Pick, Arizona vs Colorado
Arizona Diamondbacks vs Colorado Rockies (3:10 PM)
Zack Greinke (6-2 2.89 ERA) vs Jon Gray (4-4 4.62 ERA)
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Arizona’s last 12 road games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona’s last 5 games on the road against Colorado.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado’s last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Colorado’s last 12 home games.
- Colorado is 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against the National League.
- Arizona is 31-21 ATS this season.
- Arizona is 18-10 ATS on the road this season.
Since his first start of the season, Greinke has only allowed 16 earned runs in 68 innings pitched (2.12 ERA). He has only walked nine batters all year. The Rockies offense doesn’t walk much and strikeouts a lot. Greinke should have the upper hand in this pitching duel. Being at Coors Field we can expect some balls to fly in this one. Arizona is 11th in the Majors in home runs and should add to that total today. Gray has given up 11 home runs so far this season, 18th most in the league. The Diamondbacks should pick up their fourth straight win behind another solid Greinke performance. The OVER should hit despite Greinke’s great pitching.
Arizona 8 - Colorado 3
Best Bets: Arizona ML+100/Arizona RL-195 and Over 10-108